Friday, April 21, 2006
Here Today, toupees left at the salad bar.
Vacation time (2 weeks of 5) are upon old webloafer, and I must spend less time in cyberspace and more time in my space.

So in the upcoming 15 days, I am going to repost a few of my favorite blog articles, (YES, LET’S CALL IT THE BEST OF SANITY’S BLUFF) correct the grammar mistakes and repost them, complete with the original comments left at the original blog article.

Oh, and I have rented the domain of www.sanitysbluff.com, and will be blogging there in the near future. At the present time www.sanitysbluff.com is under construction, but my new and dominate webdomain email url is simple to remember……and it is going to be the email inbox I check most frequently, so by all means, if you need to chew on my ear, or question my sanity, you can do it by emailing me…… webloafer@sanitysbluff.com


Let me tell you, Vacations are about Honeydews, not the melons…….

It takes a tree and a half to be sacrificed for my ‘honey do list’: And being the environmentalist that I am, I am going to have to teach my wonderful wife how to post the honeydo list in the paperless media, and save that tree and a half. After all, that tree and a half may have been the nesting home of a spotted grey owl.

This is entirely off of the subject at hand,
But last night an obese owl didn’t quite get it right, and flew directly into the upper part of my windshield, in my driver’s space. It had been feasting on a pancaked skunk on the highway*** and had eaten so much that it lost its aerodynamic superiority.

DAH, GUESS I BETTER EXPLAIN THIS MORE IN DEPTH.

THE OWL ATE TOO MUCH SKUNK AND COULDN’T GET THE WING FLAPPING THING DOWN CORRECTLY AND MADE A MISCALULATION IN SPACE MANEGMENT. YES THE OWL OVERATE. BUT THAT ROAD FLATTENED SKUNK WAS ALMOST CERTAINLY IT’S LAST MEAL.

Tomorrow when I pass the point of impact I will look around and……..

I don’t want to see a pancaked carcass of a large, very large bird that overate and could not get away from old 6661/6675/6596/6568/2027. Those are the numbers on the side of the deadly projectiles I command 2,000 miles a week. Yes, I am a truckdriver.

But we were talking about my vacation. I work harder on my vacations than I do in the 47 weeks of work each year. That is not to say truck driving is easy, no, it is hard, but I have so much I have to get done, and so little time or money.

Have a pencil and notepad? Follow me during a normal work day and write down what I do in that workday.

That pencil would become a nub. The nub rub….let’s do the nubrub.

Yes it rubs me the wrong way when I hear the bloviators of Congress talking about the hard illegal aliens working so hard at jobs I won’t do.

If you want me to hate you forever, just ridicule my work. To me, when my nations president uttered the words “jobs Americans won’t do, I wrote him forever out of my all time favorite president category.

‘Give ‘em hell Harry’, used to be the citizen ‘s rant. Today nothing is worth ranting about.

Our president is a good man, but a blind man. No real American would act like he has been acting lately. OK, sure, job stress, OK, HERE IS MY TAKE.
George W. is the owl that ate to much skunk meat and now is taking off when he hears the truck approaching. A lot of good, decent people will go down with this presidency., BECAUSE THEY FAWNED, BUT DIDN’T RESPOND.

George Walker Bush, will be remembered as the last president who could have made a difference, but he refused to fight his enemies.

NO, not the Taliban, or Al Quadi, or the Marxist’s, it was the UnAmerican traitors that he would not fight. Need I mention names? OK, I’ll only give you two of the worst Anti-Americans on the taxpayers dole, you know, the, Marxist who live large on the backs of the legal, hard working Americans, yes the ones who know they are better than the taxpayers. I’ll name two of them…..but…..the rest of the million or more traitors, you’ll have to rout out all by yourself. You and I can do it. They don’t deserve a free ride in the land of the free, because they wouldn’t fight to keep it free.

Did you hear me? The scumbucket liberals say they can’t see a need to fight anyone, anywhere or anytime. Yes they say they are strong on defense. Make me laugh, they vote down defense approbation bills, and belittle our warriors, our wonderful young, brave and slandered warriors. Who did the slandering? The msm and the UnAmerican acting Democrats.

OK ALREADY, I’LL BE ALRIGHT.

I am going to repost a few of my favorite blog articles, correct the grammar mistakes and repost them, complete with the comments left at the original blog article. Yes it is possible and easy, but there ain’t enough time to explain how it can be done.

Theodore (swimmer) Kennedy, and Hillary (my turn) Clinton.

Oh and I have rented the domain of www.sanitysbluff.com, and will be blogging there in the near future. At the present time it is under construction, but my domain email is simple to remember……and it is going to be the email inbox I check most frequently, so by all means, if you need to chew on my ear, or question my sanity, you can do it by emailing me…… webloafer@sanitysbluff.com

****The only known animal to enjoy the pancaked skunk meat on the highway, is the owl. It is one of the few meat-eating animals that has absolutely no sense of smell.

http://sanitybluff.blogspot.com/2006/02/more-knee-timeless-me-time.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator