Tuesday, February 28, 2006
More Knee Time:Less Me Time
For all practical purposes,
American's can kiss
America's freedom Goodbye.


To be free, you must know the truth…..and the truth cannot be found on CBS Nightly News, PBS, or the New York Times Sunday edition.

I am making my plans. I am one of the minority of Americans still thinking on their own, and not drinking the tempting Kool-Aid of the;

1. Perverts of Hollywood.
2. The Televisionists.
3. The Yellow Ragists..
4. The Howard Dean Turncoats.
5. God Haters, and Jesus Despisers.
6. The Money Hungry.
7 The Lazy Teachers.
8. The Lazy Journalists.
9. The couch Potatoes, and
10. Probably you.

President Bush’s approval rating has tanked. He is almost as unpopular as the first Republican President.....A. Lincoln. Mr. Lincoln was not very popular in 1863, but he had a plan, and the ultimate result of 600,000 deaths in a bloody and unpopular war, was Peace to all, and Freedom to millions who had never tasted freedom. No newspaper journalist could distract, slander or threaten him from that plan. A. Lincoln was not popular in 1863......but ABE finished the job GOD gave him, and retired to heaven, the same place I too want to retire to.

Now almost 70% of Americans want a different path than the safe path George W. Bush has kept America on. Almost forgotten is the resolve of Sept. 12th, 2001, the dayafter the worst day in American History. My question to the masses would be, Have you really thought all of this out in an unselfish way? I say it is Americans selfishness and laziness that has brought this day upon us. Ready to give up in the fight, well you may be a quitter, but millions of young people are not quitters, and the current President isn't. I'm not talking about the children of the malls, streets or dark corners of school buildings. I'm talking about the wonderful warriors that were sent on a mission by our President, and will do it. Go visit any shopping mall in America, Friday night at about 8 o:clock and you'll see what our young warriors are not.

I will guarentee you, if America wants to walk down that liberal path, you won't see webloafer on that path. Let me tell you a little bit about that path you are headed down America.....

Death and destruction await the city dwellers of America. Weapons of Mass Destruction.......they will not be missing in Iraq, they will be going off in your neighborhood.

You go right ahead and walk that path.

I never will, I love America,

In the sick minds of the predominate media in America, we would be best served as a nation if we had two Muslim* Homosexuals (F or M) occupying the White House, one a president and…

I don’t want two same sex liberals who are married, as President and First…..what will we call the couple that soon will disgrace the White House? President and first Pervert????

I’m sure the media’s dream team that I just described, will be strong on defense.

The battle for America is going on, and just because decency is losing now to the liars, thief’s, turncoats, blasphemers, un-American, ACLU, arrogant liberals…….Does not mean they have won. My side, (and when something this important is happening, you have to choose a side, unless you are a TV couch potatoe Zombie, who thinks in soundbites from the DNC) is losing, but the perverts are not winning.

I won’t be blogging
Much in the near future.

My country is in dire straits…..
I’m going to be spending
More knee time, and Less me time.

Praying may be the only way this nation
survives the onslaught of EVIL.

MORE KNEE TIME, AND LESS ME TIME.

WHY DO THE HEATHEN RAGE?

Psalm 2:1-10

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

With the verses from this Psalm 2, I want to share another Psalm. I am pleading with you to spend 5 minutes to read this Psalm 73, it is my comfort in such evil times. Please consider, this won’t take more than 5 minutes to read, and then perhaps the events of today will be explained.

I took the liberty of substituting the word Israel, with the word America in verse 1 of this, my favorite psalm. It is the one I read when the ugliness of the world gets to me.

Psalm 73

1 Truly God is good to AMERICA, even to such as are of a clean heart.
2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4 For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
5 They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
7 Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.
9 They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
10 Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
11 And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
12 Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
13 Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
14 For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
15 If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
16 When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
20 As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.
21 Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
22 So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

*Muslim terrorists are afforded more respect in the press, than Patriotic Christians Of America

14 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are going to quit blogging. Just found this place recently, and although we never left a comment, we read your blog, laughed and cried. Hopefully you won't be gone long.

Blogger AubreyJ......... said...

No WL... Timeout maybe... a few moments of quiet time too... but never stop blogging. The many need a voice of truth to hear from time to time... For things are fixing to get bad in this world... I’m afraid real-- real bad... and the truth will help those go forward. Lies and deceptions must be pointed out for all to see... For this you’re needed to help do your part......
I am a seer... yet I cannot hear...
And I shall always be your friend...
AubreyJ.........

Blogger Phred said...

I too, hate to see you completely quit.
Of course I would not take away from your prayer time...but, maybe you could still squeeze in a blog now and again.
You just might be influencing more people than you realize.
We Christians need a voice on every front.

I believe the harvest is near.

Blogger web_loafer said...

It will be less time spent at blogging, have no intentions to quit, since I love it so much. Just have to learn to use the time in the day better. I've ran into some nice people here at Sanity's Bluff, so I won't abandon ship. Springtime is near and that is the busiest time of the year.

Blogger Keshi said...

sometimes it's just no use trying to save ur country while a bad leader rules it...

dun quit...I will miss the knowledge that I gain from ur posts...just got to know ya so hang ten...

Keshi.

Blogger Jane said...

This is an AMAZING post. I can tell you really felt every word you said. The only comment that I feel fits is: AMEN!
God help us. We must pray for our President and his cabinet, for our troops and for our country; we also must pray for our enemies!
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Blogger web_loafer said...

Yes, Jane we have been admonished, yea even commanded to pray for our enemies. This and loving my neighbor, are two things I am working on.
Thanks for your regular visits and comments, and I'll be around still, just cutting down on the hours I spend on the internet. I have a mini crisis in my personal life that will take lots of my time. I may start taking a tape recorder with me on my drive and do audio blogs.......nah, but then again. It'll all work out.
You take care, and it is nice to know that there are millions of good godly people praying for America. America is worth praying for and fighting for.

Blogger web_loafer said...

Keshi,

You simply must answer me a question, do you really read all of the thousands of comments you get at your blog?

Your blog is quite popular and hopefully it will keep growing in readership. You now have one more regular reader from the Northern Hemisphere, The land of Oz, or as we like to call it; Kansas. I am going to link to your blog.

Your writing is soul touching and pierces in all the right places.
Hopefully this comment will steer some more people your way.

People, Keshi is a writer you may enjoy. Give her blog a try.

Keshi's Blog

How about a guest blog article from webloafer someday for your blog?....you give me a subject and I'll write an article. I'll keep politics out of it unless you want it to be about politics. I'll just use the wisdom collected from living and driving truck for millions of miles. A hat's off to the Aussie Truck Drivers, they have it rougher, and yet I know they are doing the job. Do you know of any Truckers there, that blog?

Blogger Bradley Herring said...

That's hysterical, comparing the Iraq War to the Civil War!

Good riddance.

Blogger Keshi said...

Hey mate thanks for all the compliments...but do I really deserve all that :) I write my personal experiences in life and it seems like alot of ppl can relate to em...good for me ;-)


**do you really read all of the thousands of comments you get at your blog?

YES :) I do...I read each n every one of em when I get time...and I reply to all of em too...


U have one more fan from this Great Southern land...and that's me :)

Do I know any Truckies here in Aus..? Well not really...but I drive past em all the time and to be honest I get scared passing those huge wheels...I honor u for the great job u have done for all these years - WOW!

Keshi.

Blogger Pradeep Nair said...

Bush is currently in south Asia. He was in India (my country) till yesterday, where he signed an unbelievable nuclear deal with India. The way he conducted here, you won't believe, I can't believe, has been fantastic; and has been able to take a good many people with him. Few can believe this is the same Bush all of us were ranting about.

Blogger web_loafer said...

bush is a man with convictions, a grasp of what is right and wrong, and a loving heart. We may never have a president as worthy of the job again, or ever. Bush is probably the last of the caring Presidents. If I had a many enemies, constantly railing against me, and the Media dead set on impeaching me, I would turn ugly...and use my presidential powers to get back at the losers who railed at me.
India? There has never been a question about India. I have always thought of India as a friendly country, in fact it is well on the way to being the worlds largest capitalist nation. And democracy is practiced there also. How could I not like India????
And I hope the presidents trip to India and Pakistan will bear fruit. Kashmir is a ugly peice of ground between two great nations. Hopefully this will trip by our president will help. Funny how a man with the courage of his conviction always trumps the powerful with no morals.
Bill Clinton used the presidency to party around the world. Never once did he or the idiots around him try to solve a problem. It was all about parades....ranks and files of soldiers saluting HIM, women giving him roses...and shallow speeches from a man who didn't know what to do, except listen to the poll takers, and party at the expense of the taxpayers. What was it with his Second African Party....he took 3,000 people with him, spent more money to show up than the government of some of the poor nations of Africa had for their budget. But they loved him. Good, what good did his visit do?
A party is a party, and a compassion person doesn't have much party time.
Now for once a real man with convictions is traveling around the world using the office of the presidency to encourage the world to try peace. Oh the mean spirited media will spin it falsely, but I am proud of George Walker Bush.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...it's the springtime madness again...hey...
Just lettin' you know, you still got some fans at LU.

Take a look. I won't bite that hard.

:)
Mary

Blogger web_loafer said...

Anonymous Mary, I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up. Hope everything is going great for you.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator