Thursday, February 23, 2012
Gonna Get It Together
What a mess...........this blog is............this (Sanity's Bluff) was my pride and joy............until I got ripped off by some jpg storage scam..............had all my template jpg's stored on the now defunked IMAGECAVE.COM............I'll  recover........but believe me, this blog used to be awesome before imagecave ripped me off and left me paying for nothing that works. NO, this in no way is a problem caused by Google and their blogspot.com.   I started blogging at blogspot in 2005 with NO PROBLEMS. Before 2005 I had done some forums, bulletin boards...etc. etc............then I discovered my advertising friends at Google.............and they have been my friend ever since. They never overloaded my blogs with advertisements, they were there, but I wanted them to make money to pay for the bandwidth my blog.....blogs would take up.  MY BEEF is with IMAGE CAVE....who promised much, took my money and left me with a broken blog. Now, it is as much my problem for trusting without verification. Come out of the woodwork image cave boys/girls..............you scumtermites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator