Saturday, September 13, 2008
I CAN'T DANCE WITH THESE TWO BROKEN LEGS
LOAD THE VIDEO, THEN PAUSE IT.....LOOK AROUND, MAYBE EVEN LOOK AT THE REST OF THE WORDS I WROTE HERE.....WAIT AWHILE, AND THEN CLICK ON THE RESUME VIDEO BUTTON AND THINK. I realize that's a lot of instructions, deal with it.



I haven’t added to the INsanity at Sanity's Bluff for awhile, BECAUSE:::::::: a TofuMOM::::::::
YES A TOFUFORBREAKFAST MOM, ran over me with a loaded shopping cart at the local supermarket, and broke both of my legs.

I didn’t make notice if she was wearing lipstick, but, what does that mean anyway? Are lipstick wearing American’s Second Rate Citizens? SHOULD NO ONE WEARING LIPSTICK BE ALLOWED TO VOTE OR HOLD POLITICAL OFFICE?

I’M IN TOO MUCH PAIN TO ANSWER THAT, I’m a hurtin”.

So I am getting about only with crutches, and willpower.

Will BHO make a video/advertisement, entitled…..WEBLOAFER can’t dance????

I CAN’T DANCE BECAUSE I HAVE TWO LEGS IN CASTS.

ENJOY THE LAUGH

THEN THINK ABOUT SOMEONE MAKING FUN OF A SOLDIER WHO FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND SUFFERED INJURIES THAT MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO COMB HIS HAIR, TIE HIS SHOES or USE A KEYBOARD ON A COMPUTER? THE DMC AND BHO LAUGH AT THE FACT HE CAN'T EMAIL. BILL CLINTON BRAGS ABOUT ONLY EMAILING TWICE AS PRESIDENT.

JOHN, LOTS OF PEOPLE LOVE YOU, AND MANY MORE LIKE SARAH.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Kinda like saying JFK would have been a lousy president since he can't shoot hoops due to his lousy back....from a war injury.

Blogger web_loafer said...

Left on Jay, I used to say right on, but we both know, our wings belong on the same bird.....
The proud bald eagle, golden eagle, american eagle. No other nation has eagles like the ones that love living here. The rich oil barons pay millions of dollars for a bird I see flying in the skies of America......Sure they have oil money, but they don't anything else. Oh when camels fly, I'll worry about the future. Bring it on rich men who would be goat herders and rugmakers if it were not for AMERICA. We, America, American's discovered oil on your God forsaken deserts, inported our technology to show you how to drill...I'm getting ill....

Those SandIdiots of the middle east would still be in rags, minding goats if it were not for AMERICA...

Now they want to hurt America?

I say, make the land of the idiot savants of islam...disappear..

The remaining world would be happier if islam was slapped down.

I only hope my nations children will not have to grow up with knees sore from the itchy wool prayer rugs of islam.

Screw you islamist's who won't stand up and say...

Let's quit this killing for aLLAH, AND LIVE LIFE TOGETHER WITH ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OR BELIEVE THIS.............

YOU WILL BE SORRYIER THAN YOU ARE SORRY TODAY.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator