Friday, August 22, 2008
Pride in one's NATION



I don't care who it is, when an American is proud of America, when someone goes out of their way to let me know they love America just like I DO; I am proud. This is not a newly found pride, I've loved America ALWAYS.
Isn't it strange, a man who COULD NOT GET A SECURITY CLEARANCE TO WORK AS A JANITOR AT A NUCLEAR POWER PLANT, (BECAUSE OF HIS SHADY PAST) AND ONE WHO HAS NO PRIDE WHATSOEVER IN AMERICA, WHERE HE LIVES LIKE A KING, AND IS ADORED BY THE MEAN SPIRITED MEDIA..........THAT MAN MAY BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THIS WONDERFUL NATION. STRANGE?? IT'S DOWNRIGHT SCARY.
Obama! I would even feel a little bit better about you if you once said something nice about the NATION I love. Why anyone who thinks they can change something they hate is beyond me. Obama! you shouldn't try to change something that isn't broken. American's are the most charitable people in the world, and it doesn't stop at any border or skin color. We give more food to the starving than all of EUROPE combined, and then you chastise us for using too much energy.
HEY OBAMA, It takes a lot of diesel fuel to run the machinery of the American farmers, and the American Military that protects the seas and skies from enemies of freedom, but you wouldn't know, since you show your disdain for the farmers, truckdrivers and our military, and other folks who cling to their Bible and gun. You may be the darling of the MSM, but.....I have my own feelings about you.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 comments:

Blogger cube said...

I love to see Americans being proud of their country. Unfortunately, I don't see it in either Barack or Michelle. They may say the words, but their actions just don't follow.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator