Friday, June 06, 2008
I miss Bo Diddley
Did you know there is an official Barak Hussein Oboma criticizer?




An EIB Certified criticizer who is Blacker than BHO, smarter, better looking, but not quite as good at speaking as Obama? BUT, one more qualified to be the President of the USofA!

America has had a few blithering idiots elected as president, (the General Grants, Herbert Hoover’s and Jimmy Carters).

AND HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE FOLKS.
??????A PRESIDENT WHO DOESN’T LOVE THE USofA? ONE WHO HAD TO BE COHERCED INTO WEARING A SMALL AMERICAN FLAG PIN ON HIS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN SUITS……One who has friends that hate America, friends that killed, bombed and looted America……but nary a friend of 20 years that loves the nation I love……all of his long time friends and close compatriots hate America.

DAH……when Barak Hussein Obama becomes President……who do you think he will choose as cabinet members, heads of government dept’s???? I’ll answer that question of mine………IT WILL NOT BE ANYONE WHO LOVES THE USofA.

AMERICA HAS NEVER BEFORE HAD TO SETTLE FOR A PRESIDENT WITH A WIFE WHO HATES AMERICA. YES, ABE LINCOLN’S WIFE WAS A LOONEY TUNE, BUT SHE NEVER PUBLICCALY SHOWED HER HATRED FOR THE NATION I LOVE.

THINK OF THE GREAT FIRST LADIES……..THERE ARE ALMOST 40 OF THEM, BUT WE ARE ON THE THRESHHOLD OF LETTING A PRESIDENT FOR LACK OF A FIRST LADY…….BUT HERE IT COMES……A SO CALLED FIRST LADY, WHO IS NOT A LADY AND ONE WHO HATES AMERICA.

MICHELLE ABOMA, IF YOU SHOULD SOMEHOW BECOME AMERICA’S NEXT FIRST LADY, I’LL SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT TURNING GAY.

AMERICA, (The nation you just recently fell in love (pride)with, will survive any hatred you have for America). If and when you leave the nation’s exectutive mansion as first lady, I hope you steal fewer sets of taxpayer’s silverware than Hillary did, but Michelle, You may be living and breathing in the nation’s House…the white house, and that place is sacred….YES, Hillary pimped out the Lincoln Bedroom…..millions of dollars just to sleep or fornicate in Lincoln’s bed……..but is greater than stupidity of the masses. I’m ready for President Barack Hussein Obama as the USofA’s next president, and as Black and


Hey Bo Diddley




BO DIDDLEY- IN HIS PRIME! BEST VIDEO! AMAZING!







Finally folks, Sanity’s Bluff has been downsized. WebLoafer will not take the time to proofread, doublecheck browsers, correct grammatical or syntax errors.

This Bluff will be a record of my rambling, babbling, stammering, damningaling thoughts. The bluff will be better for those that demand the most out of the poet, truck driver, conversationalist, conservationalist, USofA lover, and Patriot.
I won’t throw any thing away to

5 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That you're a Bo Diddley fan keeps from thinking your a complete idiot. I'm far from an Obama fan but your comments are insane and libelous. They smack of twisted closet racism.
You;re entitled to your opinion and if you said you think or believe these wild statements of yours instead of presenting them as cold fact I'd have had some sympathy.

Blogger web_loafer said...

Mr or Mrs or Ms Anonymous.

I rarely answer uninformed people like you.

twisted closet racist?

I'm 62 years old friend and and know within my self (my closet)that you cannot find one person who knows me personally that would accuse me of being a closet racist.

WHY NOT COME OUT OF YOUR CLOSET OF HATRED AND GIVE US YOUR NAME AND WEBSITE, OR BLOGSITE URL??????

Blogger prying1 said...

I never noticed that you started proof reading. How can you quit something you never started?

I don't know if I would call Barak a blithering idiot.

Then again I've heard him speak without any teleprompter.

Yup, yup, yup! that's what he is.

Blogger web_loafer said...

I remember the treatment Dan Quayle received in the pest....oops I mean press. Reporters jumped at any chance to ridicule him for his gaffs. Look people Dan Quayle was smarter and more experienced in politics when he was hounded like a criminal by the press of this nation. HIS CRIME????? Desecrating the English language with an alternate spelling of potatoe. Potato. .

When speaking without a teleprompter, Obama makes Dan Quayle or yes, even George W. sound like a poet. I've heard him speaking without written speeches, he sounds like a man who has forgotten the script, and can’t adlib.

But he has a beautiful voice while stammering and stumbling over the English language. Perhaps he would do better in Farsi, or Arabic. Sometimes the teacher or guide just has to buck it up and say.....

"I'm wasting my time on you, you have been told by moveon.org that 2+2 is three, and you won't listen to the truth."

I know who will be shouting the loudest when America is hit once more.

The coming 'change' Obama talks of will change strength into weakness. Then we will be hit and hit hard.

Personally I am grateful and thankful that George W. has been commander in chief in the last seven difficult years.

Have we been attacked here in our beloved country in the last seven years?

I am making my plans for the Obama weakness is 'change' years.

But, we both know who will scream the loudest and point fingers the most adamantly when the stuff hits the fan. They will blame everyone but the real culprit's; THEMSELVES.

Oh for the old days when presidents were chosen for their character, not their charisma.

Oh, and thanks Phred, I'll be blogging more in the future, but not always on politics. I am going to put my trust in the Commander in Chief of all He created. You know whom I refer too, my God, and His son Jesus Christ.

Anonymous Macie said...

Grateful forr sharing this

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator