Thursday, February 07, 2008
Old Truckers//Old Trucks
This Truck From Mexico May Soon Visit Your Highway!
I have found a cause, a cause I care about, a cause I know something about and a cause I can do something about.

The cause you ask?

Safety on USofA's roads.

You Know....
Taxpayer paid for roads, YES THOSE expensive and safe roads.

Well our roads were safe thirty five years ago, but THAT is no longer true. People who see nothing wrong with CRIMINALLY crossing our nations borders, don't bother obeying any other of my countries laws, when they get here. Most states have laws that require insurance for all vehicles driven upon the taxpayers ROADS, and laws against driving drunk. Think the war in Iraq is expensive, and a bloodbath........? Our nations highways are more dangerous than the highways in Iraq. The government tries it's best to hide the fact that people are being killed daily by illegal aliens....trespassers I call them. I will take up the cause of making our roads safer: Someone else will have to deal with the child molesters, rapists and gangbangers that felt free to waltz into our nation, since no one had sense enough to lock the door.

I am an American Truck Driver who wants the roads our school buses travel upon to be safe. King George W. doesn't give a whiff about you or the children of yours on those school buses. I can’t say much about my cause, but it is a noble cause, and requires some backbone. Wish I could tell you more, I can’t.


I want the highways and byways of the USofA I love....to be SAFE.

My truck driving days are almost over; but my Eagle/Hawk eyes have noticed more and more Illegal Truck Drivers. Yes, you guessed it, unlicensed, unregulated, unwashed and UNSAFE TRUCK DRIVERS UPON THE ROADS YOU AND I DRIVE, A GIFT FROM MEXICO......THANKS TO KING GEORGE W. AND THE BOYS.

If you want to follow this road I'm on.........CONTINUE READING.

5 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coherency is something you lack. I won't tell you where to find it, so suffer bigot face.

Blogger TheBrit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Jason said...

cough ...racist... cough

Blogger web_loafer said...

cough...proud USofA Nationalist...cough.....

Jason, hope you passed your hernia test.

Anonymous Bobby said...

Hello nice blog.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator