Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am not a prophet, nor do I play one on the highways of the USofA. Anyone with a home schooled first grade learning could see this coming…….(of course government schooled idiots with high school diplomas couldn’t see the truth of this, unless they were standing around friends and family burying their classmate……who was killed on a government school bus, by……).

I am beyond caring if the liberals of the USofA call me a bigot.

I WANT MY COUNTRY FREED OF ILLEGAL ALIENS….YESTERDAY…. LAST YEAR….LAST MILLENIUM……………..

If the LEGAL citizens of the Twin Cities had not embraced the Sanctuary City idea, the school bus tragedy would not have happened, so…..although I grieve for the children of such idiot parents……to allow their children to be bussed over the same highways that the drunken hordes from mEXICO drive upon, the truth is true and this tragedy should not have happened.

And now what liberals? Perhaps the taxpayers could cough up enough money to have Brinks trucks deliver their children to school in a Sanctuary City.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator