Tuesday, May 08, 2007
STARBUCKS?????BOYCOTT, OR ENJOY?????
Yes, webLoafer visited this problem a year and a half ago.
We sure don't want Starbucks dissing our God, while 95% of the world is hell bound, do we? Instead of showing the Love of God by our life, our living, our giving, our wanting we attack???
EXCUSE ME....I CAN DRINK COFFEE FROM THE BEANS OF THE DEVIL, IF IT GOOD. WHAT DOES A CUP OF COFFEE HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS? I MAY NOT LIKE THE POLITICS OF THE OWNERS OF STARBUCKS, BUT.........IF THEY HAVE A PRODUCT I ENJOY, WHY WOULD I DENY MYSELF PLEASURE, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WHO OWNED THE COFFEE COMPANY, WOULD NEVER SIT NEXT TO ME NEXT LORD'S DAY AT WORSHIP SERVICE? GOT YOUR ATTENTION DIDN'T I, NOW JUST SPEND A FEW MORE MINUTES AND READ AN ARTICLE I WROTE ABOUT ANAL RETENTIVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS, A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. TRUST ME, YOU'LL LIKE THE ARTICLE.....JUST SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT ARTICLE. I HAD TO REDATE THE OLD ARTICLE, TO BRING IT UP NEXT. I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ACT THIS STUPID. SO YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE CUP OF JAVA......DAH......GO BACK UP TO THE NICE EMPLOYEE OF STARBUCKS AND DEMAND A FRESH CUP OF COFFEE, AND SHUT UP.....YES I SAID IT, SHUT UP ANAL RETENTIVE PERSON. DON'T FORGET, THE NEXT BLOG ARTICLE IS FROM SEPT. 2005, AND I STILL LIKE IT. OTHERS DO TOO.

7 comments:

Blogger Eklektek said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it be wise of me, to stay out of a fight that involved truck drivers and coffee?

Without a doubt, who would dare grab the cup of coffee from a truck driver? I am not that brave.

Blogger Bungz said...

Ummm... Didn't mean to sound rude. I was only pointing out something i noticed. Hope i didn't offend you. Not my intention to do that.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RUDE? I don't find humor rude my friend. Rude is cutting someones head off with a dull knife instead of a razor sharp one.

I have a feelin' blogging is comin' back.......truckin' and bloggin'.

With those two interests I'll need a lot of Starbucks.

Thanks for dropping my.

Blogger JSF said...

Good points. Good luck in the Battle of the Blogs!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why in moments of crisis do we ask God for strength and help? As cognitive beings, why would we ask something that may well be a figment of our imaginations for guidance? Why not search inside ourselves for the power to overcome? After all, we are strong enough to cause most of the catastrophes we need to endure.

I personally enjoyed someone making a big deal out of printing on the sides of a coffee cup. If a donut is round, this was written by an algore clone or the idiot savant himself…….

Yes, the ignorant may get offended, but let’s admit that the offended attended a government school.

This is so juicy in mindspace.

Word by word, or broken sentence by broken sentence? (Hey I’m not a very good wordslinger when it comes to these things, but)

I could write a long short story about this coffee cup writer, and the one who was offended by the words destined to be in a landfill with a lot of other crushed coffee cups.

And I will, and in the meantime, laugh with me.

Explore the writer’s words, they are uplifting to me, Yes me, the one who knows personally the Son of the one, the one who created the coffee shrub….and designed it to grow on some of His most beautifully made mountains, and the one who loves the hands that picked each bean to make a living while we Americans spend more than what a coffee bean picker makes in a week….for a double latte at some totally unearthly, ungodly, place of commerce.

That’s my take and I’m not taking it back.

Blogger Garden Gnome said...

I call for a boycott of Starbuck not based on this latest issue but because of the taste of the coffee! Sorry Starbuck addicts but that stuff they call coffee is just horrid and overpriced. Talk about sewer rot!

As far as the religions stuff, anyone who goes into a fast food restaurant is subject to whatever that restaurant wants to advertise. If people find it offensive they have two choices. Voice their opinion or go somewhere else. Well I guess they can blog about it too.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator