Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Please don't let Coach K ruin the last sport I enjoy


I love college basketball, after all I am Kansas through and through.

Watch this video and tell me if you see what I see. Here is what I see.

1. The Duke freshman 'Henderson' was only carrying out orders from the most loved liberal on the dirty side of our nation.....Coach K, at Duke University. The guy is a thug....Coach K. that is....the young basketball player Henderson was simply carrying out orders from the most high reverend priest of college basketball....Coach K.

2. This intentional foul was one of the ugliest I have ever witnessed, and may very well cost North Carolina University a trip to the final four, where they belong.

3. Dukes basketball team doesn't even belong in the big dance, well not as a high seed.

4. The idiot play by play Dumb Packer of CBS....carries Dukes water, and made a complete fool of himself. If he can see what is happening on the hardwood....in the last few minutes....as drunk as he is.....that alone would be amazing.....but to then make stupid apologies for a brutal mugging...saying it was not intentional....brings me to suggest....that CBS shouldn't be allowed to have blind color men broadcasting on public airwaves.

5. I really think Henderson is hurt almost as much as Tyler, he was doing what the scumbag Coach K. told him to do.....when men are jumping up and someone is told to take 'T.H.' out.....that is an invitation to an accident, a bloody one.

6. Yes this was an accidental ending to a deliberate coach K. ordered foul.

7. You will also see in this video...Mr Nice of basketball...Roy Williams...happily announcing that T.H. was OK and his nose wasn't broken. BUT MR. NICE WAS WRONG....TYLER'S NOSE IS BROKEN.

8. I AM HOPING ANY TEAM THAT PLAYS DUKE IN THE TOURNEY.....SENDS THE GIRLY BOYS OF DUKE BACK HOME.....

9. Again, Dukes freshman designated thug, Henderson, was following orders, but, think about what he said at the first of the video.

HE SAID...."I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT THE KID".

FUNNY ISN'T IT, A FRESHMAN CALLING A SOPHOMORE A KID?...WOULD THAT BE LIKE A SHERIFF FROM SOME RURAL MASSACHUSETTS TOWN,
BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HENDERSON...THEN GOING ON TV AND SAYING...

I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT THE BOY?

THINK.

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Way to back up the crap you post with facts. "I hate Duke, blah blah blah."

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator