Sunday, December 31, 2006
Two Milestones Acheived

Two Personal Milestones were reached by me in December 2006.

I finally watched as my gmail account reached the 1% full mark. I like google mail…gmail….the spam filter is great and I don’t care if they peekaboo my emails. Oh, I still have a lot of invitations to join gmail, just email me for one. Visit my profile in the sidebar near top.

The second milestone is of a little different sort. For the first time in my life, someone has publically wished for my death. Yes, Someone took the time to set up a blog just to diss mine, and leave their wish for me to die. I am showing you the website, but be forewarned, it contains foul language, so if foul language offends you, don’t read the ‘Your Blog is Crap’ blog.

My guess is that it was created by a psychopath who lurks around the Blog Explosion website. Probably lost in a battle of the blogs. Sore losers are losers.

Click on pictures to enlarge




5 comments:

Blogger Phred said...

Cocacolakid is proof that some gene pools are getting low, even stagnant.
Toooo much coca for this guy.

Blogger web_loafer said...

It takes time to set up a blog at blogger. I was reading on your blog about your trouble with the Beta Blogger. Blogger.com says it is now out of beta, so your problems are over, right?

I have a love/hate relationship with google inc.

I may wait until the last moment to switch. I have tried many times to cross over, but they keep telling me my blog cannot be upgraded.

I really would like to have cocacolakid's blog address so that I could chat a bit.

It had to be someone at Blog Explosion, probably lost to Sanity's Bluff in a battle of the blogs.

I lose more than I win there, and it is getting boring there.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Blogger Andy D said...

"Congratulations?" on the milestones. It is always very bizarre to see what some people get passionate about, and how passionate they can get. I believe in karma, so the "Crap" blogger will get what is coming to them.

Blogger AubreyJ......... said...

WL...
Sadly there are thousands more like him.
AubreyJ.........

Blogger Anthony said...

You should be honored that your blog was considered worthy of a death threat...

LOL, keep on blogging!!!

Anthony
Journey Through Divorce

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator