Tuesday, December 26, 2006
End of Year Sale, New Edition Soon
Here is more proof that I live up to my webname.

If you have never used a sign generator, let me explain something. In your blog surfing, most of you remember coming to a picture of a church marques with funny, even blasphemous sayings. Ever notice how it always seemed to be the same church? There are hundreds of sign generators that can add your thoughts to all kinds of signs to use on your blog. I used one on the following link page to make the fake book cover above.

2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug to my sign generators :)

Blogger web_loafer said...

You are more than welcome, as you can see I use your site at times. Happy New Year.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator