Tuesday, September 19, 2006
The 'puter bit the dust
Good news first, then the bad.

I won't be ranting or raving at your blog much in the next three weeks. That's the good news.

The bad news is all on me, I had to put the old 'puter in the shop, and they say 3 weeks.

I still have my notebook 'puter; but, dah, it has none of the tools I use to present the latest of bigoted right wing American loving, family loving, God fearing traditional marriage advocate, tax paying and terrorists hating blog articles. Yes, I used the word hate, not typical of me, but the islamafacists are making it harder and harder to live and love on this planet. This big blue marble we call earth is not big enough for the religion of love, and the religion of hate.

God left a message for me......in John 3:16......"For God so loved the world....."

Allah left no message of love for the world or the humans of the world,at least none that is recorded in the koran. The only true God...(and there can only be one true God) demands his children to love all people, even as hard as it is....to love our enemies. Yes I love the islamafacists, yet they won't accept my love, they swear they will kill me, so it is a project to love the islamafacists........OKAY, I love the sinner, but hate the sin. It is a sin to murder, rape and pillage.

When was the last time you read of a red-neck truckdriver straping explosives on his 14 or 15 year old son, and after convincing him that 72 vagina's would be awaiting his hormone overloaded body in paradise; if he would only make himself a human bomb? Yes I misspelled virgins but the message is clear, the islamists who preach sexual purity, (WHAT A LAUGH) promise their suicidal sons that they will have multiple sexual experiences upon finishing the killings.

What would they promise a daughter?

Think about it, the perverts of islam have no use for women here on earth, and the women of islam have nothing to look forward to after death than more subjegation and brutality, if they are not virgins. Yes the fate of the women of islam in the next life is not much better than their their fate today at the hands of the perverts of islam.

No islamafacists will treat my wife or daughter like they treat their own. I will die defending the women in my life, Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, or women friends..........that is what real men do, they don't mutilate the bodies of women, just because they can, real men don't treat women as slaves, real men do not think of women as mere 'baby producing factories', and REAL MEN WILL WIN THIS WAR, IT WILL BE UGLY BUT REAL MEN WILL WIN THIS WAR.

REAL MEN WILL WIN THIS WAR FOR THE WOMEN, AND FAMILIES THEY LOVE.

YOU TELL ME HOW A MOTHER WHO ALLOWS HER CHILDREN TO BECOME BOMBS, AND BRAGS ABOUT IT, KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE. THERE IS NO LOVE IN ISLAM, THERE IS ONLY DEATH, HATE AND CRUELITY....THAT'S ISLAM. THE POPE CHOSE A GOOD QUOTE FROM THE 14th CENTURY, AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN, NO MUSLIM NATION HAS DONE MUCH MORE THAN HATE AND KILL SINCE THEN, AND THERE IS NO CHANCE OF THE PERVERTS OF ISLAM EVER CHANGING.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator