Friday, September 15, 2006
Why Blog?

If you haven’t asked yourself that question,
You must be flying on autopilot, with your audio, visual, and maybe even your olfactory senses turned off.

Let’s start with the olfactory being turned off……

”I blog because I know my conversational skills suck, in fact they smell”
“Maybe no one will notice?”
Yeah, as in no one notices a fart in a theater?

“But my blog has visual highlights?”
Yeah, sure, you probably grabbed a .jpg from the net* cropped it a little and used it as eye candy to deemphasize your lack of writing skill.

But what about my blogs audio or video…..?
That is the cyber scream that a smart blogger avoids, because it is a hopeless scenario, no audio of video blog work correctly…and, dah, most people are smart enough to surf without sound, until they find a tune they want to hear….then they reach over and turn the sound on.
Audio and video blogging is like, admitting to the world that..”I have nothing of importance to say today, so I’ll blog music……and video, because that will make all of the random surfers forget that my writing is bad”

Are you a curious blogger? No video or audio could conceal my own poor writing skills at Sanity's Bluff. Hey, I don't package and sell my blog as literature, it is a long, involved rant. Rants get a break with the English teachers, I hope.

If I was to turn Sanity's Bluff into an audio or video blog, tell me now, which of these would be more appropiate>

#!. Johnny Cash sings,

Simple fare, you must agree.
OK, now here is the same song with video as Marilyn Manson signs, and acts.

#2. Marilyn Manson video version

Don’t forget to click on the little video box to get to full screen…..


Once more which of these versions of Personal Jesus is one you would want your child listening to?

Johnny Cash
or
Marilyn Manson

*I respect copyrights, and yet, I know I occasionally use someone else’s work on my blog. First of all, I don’t make a penny from blogging so, sue me for all the money I have made from your artwork that I found in searches of the internet, and used on my blog. If a .jpg is on the internet, and there is copyright….you know © before after or somewhere I see, I will use that photo only if I can find a url to point my3 readers back to the photographers website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator