Friday, August 04, 2006
My head is spinning, can't understand


'The truth is in the pudding.' I have no idea what that means, just said it to say this, The world is changing. We are witnessing and living in the last few years of life before God uncreates (destroys) this planet we call earth.
Global warming bothering you?
Scared of a hot time on the planet?

If I were you I would be more concerned about 'gospel warming' than global warming. Gospel warming???

Read the Bible, and you won't fear global warming, you will do your best to avoid the wrath of God, and be ready for the finale of this grace period. Accept the gift of God while there is still time, the day is coming when there will be no more salvation available to mankind.

3 comments:

Blogger prying1 said...

Hey Web Loafer - Hot time in the old town tonight huh? - Too true that the global warming is not something to fear. And the wrath of God is not something to fear either. That is if you accept His love instead.

For those who prefer the truth over a lie they will get much more out of the Bible than they will AlGores book.

Love ya Bro!

Blogger Phred said...

'' Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord''...soon.
My worst fear is not global warming, but that I should have witnessed to more of the lost. That, I am probably guilty of.
God Bless our troops.
And God bless you old friend.
Remember..it`s not over til it`s over.

Blogger AubreyJ......... said...

It's fixing to get ugly... real ugly... WL.
When our President said we were in a fight of good verse evil... he meant it. I believe it to be so too.

I for one see this war we’re in... getting down to kicking and screaming... nightmare ugly. Good will win in the end... but the world is fixing to go down a long... crooked... scary... dangerous path.

If you get time... check out Obsession (trailer) at this link:

http://w3.castup.net/mfa/terror.htm

I would down load it first and then watch it. It’s worth saving for future reference anyway.
(Has lots of other videos on terrorism too.)
Let me know what you think...
AubreyJ.........

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator