Monday, August 21, 2006
It's so funny, I want to cry

Have you been to any good art exhibits lately?

Of all the world's museums and art exhibits, iran has the best of the best exhibits of cartoon art. YES

Still open to the public today in peaceful iran is the 'Holocust Cartoon Museum.'

If you
have been forunate enough to see this museum of holocust cartoons, you will recognize the picture below. It is a picture of one of the two welcoming signs. Done up really nice and spotlighted with soft glowing overhead lighting, this is one of the welcoming signs to the exhibit of holocust art.

Do you see a problem yet?
I do!

How about some of us sending some old Microsoft Word for MSDos software, (where did I put that stack of 5 1/2 inch floppies????) or even MS Dos 3.1 (I may be able to find those smaller floppies, I think there were 8 floopies in that software package. I think I put them somewhere just in case some third world idiot needed them) to the graphic artist who designed this welcoming sign, so that they can spell check the word Holocust.
Holocust....now that has a ring to it,
in theUSofAwe would probably think it was a song contest.
.....Ho...Locust.....What a funny name for a Ho. A ho called Locust. Oh you say it is Holocaust?

HOLOCAUST

So, one small mistake....let's forget about that small mistake and go on.............
To those of you who think the cartoons I showcase are fake, and not ones that were spotlighted in the Iran's Museum of cartoonyizing the Holocaust.......look below and you'll see a cleaned up terrorist explaining to a British banker and investor, how there was no Holocaust and that Hitler was a saint.

Here is a closeup of the picture on the wall.

Or what about this woman, or whatever, it's hard to tell with the burka thing working, this woman fixated with the picture on the wall. Want to see the picture close up.....keep scrolling down....


Here are many more pictures that are showcased in Iran's Holocaust Museum. Here you see the real soul of islam....it's artwork. I don't source anything on the web from our enemies, let them come to Kansas City and sue me...........Get the attitude of victory people, these scumbag artists won't be cartoonizing in my country. And the NEA......and PBS.......and all of the other taxpayer funded ripoff programs......better not showcase the art of these perverts that hate truth. It's time to demand our government keep a watch out. Look, at these pictures from the Iran Holocust (Holocaust to us) Museum. I'm sure there will be a photoshopped version of the hilarious welcome sign in the future, so be it. One really funny thing I noticed, the artwork is all captioned in English. Why would iranian art be captioned in ENGLISH? Notice how the pictures I share, if they have captions or shoutouts, it is in ENGLISH. That my friend should tell you something.



















That's enough holocaust photos....now let me share with you some cartoons that make the perverts of islam stand up and cheer............ATOMIC POWER.....BOUGHT TO ISLAM BY TRADING OIL TO THE RUSSIANS, FRENCH, N.KOREANS, CHINA AND GERMANY. ALL UNDER THE BOARD SO TO SPEAK, BECAUSE WHAT IRAN WANTED FOR THE CUT-RATE OIL THEY GAVE....................WAS NUCLEAR BOMBS TO RID THE WORLD OF ISRAEL.


EVEN THOUGH THE IDIOTS OF ISLAM WERE DOUBLE CROSSED AND SOLD A BILL OF GOODS.......AND SHORTCHANGED.........THE ISLAMIC IDIOTS STILL THINK THEY HAVE NUCLEAR CAPABILITY.

I KNOW THEY DON'T...........'CUZ THE ISRAELI AIRFORCE HAS NOT FLOWN OVER IRAN LATELY.

BUT REALITY DOESN'T STOP THE IDIOTS OF IRAN FROM FAWNING OVER THE HOPE OF THE BOMB.....

LOOK CLOSELY AT THE FOLLOWING CARTOONS, AND YOU WILL SEE THE GOVERNMENT ARTISTS HAVE BEEN COMMANDED TO SPREAD THE LIE THAT IRAN HAS A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF GOING NUCLEAR.




Want a few more laughs....how about laughing at hatred, much more hateful than any moveon.org, hatecartoons. These are world class.



Yes, the islamafacists wish one of my nations protectors would trip over his or her shoestring.....can you say real nuclear power?

It would only take 6 or 7 deliveries of fatboys.v2006 to shut the loud mouth killers of islam up.

Here is a picture of fatboy.v1945........we only needed 2 fatboys to shut Japan up........
Yes, I know the real name of this made in America item was called Fat Man, but Fatboy sounds better. Keep a sharp eye out killers of islam......shut up, and look up.

6 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so nuclear war is the answer?

Blogger Marc PAGEAU said...

Hello!

I am the lonely Canadian cartoonist to
participate...

Am I anti-Semitic?

The answer on my blog!
;0)

Blogger web_loafer said...

Marc, Hopefully this will sort of clear the air between our blogs. My blog is a minor blog with a minimum of readers, so I try to respond to everyone that comments. My fuse is short some say, but passion is not always controlable.
As I replied on my blog, I doubt your cartoon is one of the cartoons I showcased on my recent blog article. The article was about the iranian deception in all of the event.
You are a very talented artist, I have visited your work many times at several blog traffic sites. There has never been any reason to doubt you are an artist not a propagandist.
Anyone that judges your participation in this event without knowing you, is jumping to conclusions. I do have a problem with about 75% of the cartoons submitted...I viewed them all. You were almost certainly in the 25% of real artists.
Some of the non iranian cartoons were simply anti-war cartoons. If one takes a side in a war they are not really anti-war. I am glad that there are those that are anti-war. Seriously, without those pointing our the need for peace we might lose our way in dealing with others.
If someone creates artwork about the horrors of war, (many have) they have my attention. For war is horrible. Thousands of people being crushed, burnt, choked or smashed on NYC sidewalks as they jumped from the WTC Buildings is about as horrible as it gets. No one had to photoshop the photos to make it look more horrible than reality.
Hopefully you will see that my expose' on the event was not blaming any of the artists involved, with the exception of the iranian artists who let their works be censored.
Funny how no one submitted a cartoon showing the gas chambers, piles of bones, piles of shoes, piles of human hair or the ovens of Germany and Poland. I mean wasn't that part of the holocaust?

Blogger Sparkling said...

You can appreciate why they got so upset with the cartoons shown in the danish newspaper recently...

Blogger web_loafer said...

strange comment, I deleted it, made no sense, must have been spam.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't holocost an alternative spelling? Don't have my dictionary handy, but pretty sure it is. Your blog is thoughtprovoking and thoughtrevolting. Return visit requested.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator