Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Forgive me Dad, I could only afford a Toyota Truck. The Fords are overpriced and break down. If I was rich, I could afford to own a Ford. Maybe someday I will have money to throw away. Dad, they don’t make them like they used too. Dad, my wages are Teamster negotiated wages, but they are not enough to pay for a Ford, so I bought a Toyota, an

American made Toyota.

THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY FATHER, MY EARTHLY FATHER, NOT MY HEAVENLY FATHER. There is no greater accomplishment available to mankind, than that which the Creator suggested…as in obedience to Godliness…as in searching the scriptures (Bible, not a johnnycomelately book like the Koran) to see if you are indeed worthy of grace. Not everyone who has healed the sick, (sickness is a result of sin, as in, disobedience) not everyone who has done miracles, or left audiences awestricken, ……..will live forever until eternity doesn’t end, not all of the ones who say “Lord, Lord” will enter the Kingdom of God, the scriptures tell us that all have sinned and have come short of the….

But someone paid the price for your lack of a ticket, Yes, Your, admittance into eternal life.

Tired of living?

I’m not, I want to take advantage of the eternal life offered by the man who died for my sins.

Need I list all my sins?

No, that would be boring, and worse.

Let me instead rejoice that the real, alive, precious (only begotten son of GOD) one, is worthy of praise.

And here is my most recent prayer..

“Oh Worthy Eternal Father, I am unworthy”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator