Wednesday, July 19, 2006
You Know the Feeling
Once in a blue moon, a 'webloafer' like myself, surfs to a blog that......stops...... the hurt of living, if only for a moment. Yes I know you know the feeling. When the hurt stops, action is required. I mean, everyone needs a purpose in life, something to accomplish before a deadline. I came face up to a blog that wouldn't let me go.......I knew upon reading a few words........webloafer had to become involved. I'm not a joiner, promoter of self or one desiring the spotlight, and yet this blog visit has rearranged my priorites in the blogosphere.
Yes Jaded Sunburn,
I am going to become involved
with the 2,996 project!
In fact jade, I'm already signed up
as I post this blog article.

This will be the largest blogosphere project ever. Georgie Sorrow's doesn't have enough money stolen from the working people of the world, to finance an answer to this project of love, so shove off convicted inside traitor of europe, shove off from America. You, George Soros cannot buy your way into the hearts of Real America, so shove off......go back to Europe where millions of people hate you for cheating and stealing your way to the world's stage..........Soros! You can't buy your way into the hearts of real Americans with your stolen billions.......so shove off.

Whoops, sidetraked again. I was talking about Jaded and friends who are already heavily involved with the beautiful project of rememberence.

And I am now challenging all of my readers to become involved with the project 2,996. I signed up to do research and create a blog article at my blog as tribute to just one of 2,996 human beings that were murdered by the islamafacists on September the eleventh in the year of my Saviour 2001. I'm determined to spend enough time to make this tribute in memory of that one murdered human.........the best writing of my life. And just perhaps, who knows?, 9/11 was the biggest event in my life of 60 years, so this is a project I can sink my blogteeth into. This project will be critized by the mean spirited media, moveon.orgy, and Murtha the traitor, but it will be big, and beautiful. Please have enough Kleenex on hand. Love you all.
Hurry up, Sept. 11, 2006 is not that far off. Five years, yes it was but five years ago when we witnessed evil on such a scale, "I'll never forget". NO WAY THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN, TORTURE OR THREAT COULD NEVER ERASE THE EVIL OF THAT DAY IN MY MIND. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO MAKE THAT TRAGIC MEMORY SLACKEN UP A BIT....PAY TRIBUTE TO THOSE WHO WERE MURDERED, AND SUPPORT THOSE THAT ARE HUNTING DOWN THE MURDERING SCUM WHO PLANNED, FINANCED AND CARRIED OUT THIS MASS MURDER. AND, VOTE AGAINST THOSE THAT ARE CONSTANTLY MAKING IT HARDER FOR THOSE FIGHTING TO RID THE WORLD OF THE KILLERS OF ISLAM. AS IN, Ted (Never sober) Kennedy. John/Jack (who cares) Murtha.....or Jimmy Carter the good man that was the worst president of our nations history, and is still trying to be important. I know many people who could have waged war better, picked better judges and have been a better president of the USofA then the peanut man from Georgia. Sorry Georgia, you elected that idiot to the Governorship before the whole nation had to suffer while he bumbled and stumbled his way through history. Now the idiot is traveling around the world trying to see to it that elections are honest.....I can honestly say....Peanut man Carter was the worst president of my lifetime and the worst president of them all......prove me wrong, you can't. Thank you Jimmy (forn again) Carter, for the mess we are in, and just shut the pie hole, and go grow peanuts. But yo probably don't know anything about peanut growing, phoney bigot man, just go away, we have problems in America today because of your ignorance yesterday, so we are not inspired by a mention of your name, your picture or anything.

Whoops, every time I think of carter, I get riled up, what a scumbag.

Oh, I gotta get some sleep, please, please take the time to at least consider becoming a blogger for one of the victims of islamofacistism on that day we will never forget, September the Eleventh, 2001.


You know the feeling, a lottery ticket with a few numbers right, which gives back to you a small percentage of the big bucks you have laid down…..hoping!

(I know the emotion even though I won’t risk any of my hard earned wages on any pyramid scheme like a government lottery, I learned at a young age gambling is for losers, I like to win)



You know the feeling, someone told you about eternity and you knew they were speaking the gospel truth, but you told yourself, “there is always tomorrow”.
(I finally followed the gospel truth unto salvation, given to me by the creator of all, and I know my future is taken care of by someone who loves me; doesn’t just want to use me.)



You know the feeling! You are webloafing and come across a blog that grabs you, and won’t let you go………………you were just loafing like the snail on the pile of....



Paris

Can I say it? I mean the mean spirited media is having a egoorgasim knowing they caught President George Walker Bush saying the four letter word that means MEDIA.

MEDIA IS S_ _ _!

How's that for blame shifting. So a president who has been hated in the media for 5 1/2 years finally says one off colour word, and the mean spirited media has an egoorgasim...........AHHH, Hollywood, Madison Ave. and MSM.....I have had it with you filthmongers..........Look in the mirror self absorbed idiots saviants...........then go volunteer to stand side by side with your heroes...HEADSBOILEDAHH. SICK PERVERTS OF THE TRUTH.......SHUT UP.

Once in a blue moon a webloafer like myself comes across a blog that stops the hurt of living, if only for a moment, you know the feeling, and when the hurt stops, action is required. I mean, everyone needs a purpose in life, something to accomplish before a deadline. I came face up to a blog that wouldn't let me go.......I knew upon reading a few words........webloafer had to become involved. I'm not a joiner, promoter of self or one desiring the spotlight, and yet this blog visit has rearranged my priorites in the blogosphere.

As in makingyou know living in a day and age when everyone seems determined to kill a few people for their religion, race or neighborhood. , and demands complete attention. I was surfing, researching, commenting and ranting on the web, when whalla…..I stopped in to grab a few credits for voting in another Blog Explosion Battle of the Blogs. after a long hot miserable day…
http://www.jamulian.com/db911/

http://www.azjade.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator