Saturday, July 08, 2006
News?
It's my job, what I get paid to do, that is, drive my truck away from and then back too, a terminal (parking lot) in a big American City. After I inspect and refuel my truck….I sit there in the drivers seat of the mammoth work horse, relaxing and finishing up all of the necessary paper work needed to be able to drive that truck and trailer again. I feel good, Yes I have just moved 80 tons of freight for 400 miles, and now comes the hardest part of my day……going to the time clock to ‘punch out’ and go home………WHY???

HERE'S WHY, very few people speak English back at the ‘yard’…

To continue reading


1 comments:

Blogger Phred said...

I think you hit the nail on the head...lawbreaking is a way of life in Mexico.
Mexico has alot of great natural resources..oil, rich farmland, and more..but their corrupt politicians have stolen the wealth that is available there.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator