Tuesday, July 11, 2006
News Flash from Tightwad, Missouri
CLICK ON ARTICLE ABOVE TO ENLARGE





I'm glad you enjoyed the laugh on me. A laugh on someone, and a laugh at someone are two different animals. Webloafer gets both types of laughter, yes, I am a person people laugh at, but that doesn't bother me, doesn't bother me in the least. See, the way I look at it, the person laughing is making a judgment call without the right information about webloafer. Now as too this fake web article, you too can make your own....but first I must explain two things about this fake web article.

1. Tightwad, Missouri is a real place. I have spent time there, shoveling barn crap off of a '32 Ford truck with a friend. Then we loaded it onto a haytruck and drove it proudly back to the big city. There were lots of people passing us in their Lincolns and Falcons, but when the truck was restored, no one laughed. The truck had been in a barn and had a coating of bird droppings you wouldn't believe, and had sunk axle deep into a barnyard mess....you don't want to know about the makeup of the mess.

2. I am giving credit where credit is due here, Here is where I created this fake web page. You may enjoy loafing at this website;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator