Thursday, May 04, 2006
Yes, it has been a while since the webloafer posted. Never fear, I was busy doing jobs Americans won’t do. I am vacationing, working around the yard and house and thinking about the debt I am in.

Let’s talk about why I am in debt.

Local taxes: the school system in my neighborhood is inundated with illegal students…..you know…..if Mom and Dad are here, I have to pay for schools to teach in Spanish, everything from Math, to Sex Education. This puts a biggggggg strain on the budget of the schools, since Bi-lingual teachers get paid more. Oh who cares we are a compassionate society.

Local Hospitals: don’t kid yourself, your health insurance costs more because of all the illegals using the emergency room services in your area. Not too mention the financial burden put on the caregivers themselves. Thank God webloafer doesn’t have to use the emergency room route many times…..for it cost’s me dearly. Yes, when I need the services of a hospital emergency room it costs me BIG BUCKS. I am legally employed and have paid insurance, but if I was to use the emergency room of my local hospital, it would cost me HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS out of my pockets. Illegals get the same service without paying a dime. I mean, what compassionate society would want to cut into the beer budget of an illegal alien?

I pay when I have an emergency…..I pay again and again and again…
Do you see a trend here?

Local Churches: yes it requires much more donations from the faithful to supply the needs of the illegals. They have large families, and even though Mom and Dad illegal are working, they visit charities even above all the assistance they get from State and Federal Governments…….think…..your taxes and mine.

Local Business’s: Yes even business owners must add onto the price of goods sold in predominately illegal neighborhoods. If you can’t figure this one out, Why are you reading at Sanity’s Bluff? It’s called cost of operation. Damaged and taken without paying merchandize.

Local Streets and Roads: you probably are wondering, what do local streets and roads have to do with the debt you are in????

First of all, illegals pay their share of the road costs, through local taxes, (Federal is different) and I am grateful. Thanks a lot, I really mean that, but if the illegals could figure out a way to NOT pay sales tax on their beer *, they would do it, and cities would not have as much money to pay the crews that go out and pick up the discarded trash of the illegals, and repair the damage done to local roads. But here is the biggest problem: Illegals will not take a little money out of the beer fund to pay for liability insurance.

They won’t, so someone has to pay for the accidents they cause. Illegal’s are some of the worst drivers in America **, and they drive automobiles that should have been crushed and sold for scrap metal years ago. Forget the pollution factor, (of course you've never seen a 72 Plymoth station wagon with 9 illegals in it, on their way to work, with a cloud of oil and gas fumes spewing out into the air you breathe) no forget the pollution factor, it is the uninsured drivers cost I must pay and pay and pay for.

I have to pay more for my insurance to protect myself from uninsured motorists.
No big deal, think again pal, it is a big part of my insurance cost for my vehicles.

If you are one of the lucky ones, who had an illegal crash into you at a stop light, and not escape on foot, you are lucky. They hit and run, escaping to get back to the liquor store.

Legality: Here is the heartbreaker, if I was to drive a car that shouldn’t be on the road for safety’s sake, and was three sheets to the wind, and ran over and crippled for life a pedestrian, what do you think I would be doing the day after??????

I would be sitting in jail, not being able to make bail, and the lawyers would be descending on my life like a scourge of locusts, to sue, sue and sue some more.

Illegals get a pass on all this, don't tell me it doesn't happen, I know of people who were injured and the illegals paid nothing, no jail time, no money, no nothing. It seems all of our judicial system has given up on trying to make sense of this and other crimes against Americans......they have no spine, and it would require a toughness they don't have, to enforce the laws of this land. It seems like illegals are not subject to the same laws or the consequence of breaking those laws.

It is getting depressing just thinking about why I am in debt, I gotta go, and didn’t even get to the County, State or Federal costs I must pay for the IMCOMPENTENCE OF GOVERNEMENT.

DEPRESSED, YES, it seems like the government I pay for, doesn’t give a rat’s ass for webloafer……. Wow I am really mad, I used a vulgarity. Do you want to hear more? Encouragement is always welcome, I am not asking for financial help, like a paypal tipjar, All I want is for you to look at the problem without the Liberal Hype.

IF THERE IS INTEREST, I WILL CONTINUE THIS RANT. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT COUNTY, STATE AND FEDERAL COSTS I MUST PAY AS A CITIZEN, FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORKING, DOING THE JOBS AMERICANS WON’T DO CROWD. I JUST WONDER WHY ALL OF THESE SO CALLED HARD WORKERS FROM MEXICO CANNOT WORK HARD AT COMING HERE LEGALLY. COULD IT BE THEY ARE LAZY?
TOO LAZY TO FOLLOW RULES, I THINK SO, SO DON'T GIVE ME NO CRAP ABOUT HARD WORKERS.............WORK AT BEING LEGAL, THEN I'LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE RESPECT.

Let me say one more thing, this country is not great because of people who wouldn’t do some job. It is great because we outworked everyone on this planet, and we still do. Yes the illegals work right along side of us, but they need to go home and work to make their nation great, instead of a third world toilet of a nation, and then, they could vacation here without any second guesses.

The whole focus of this article has been why I'm in debt.....now if I was an illegal, no one would even attempt to collect on the bills I owe. If the pressure is turned up on a drunk driving illegal who amassed thousands of dollars of debt, and countless pain on others........the illegal simply walks away to Mexico, and comes back as someone else. Are you blind? Cannot you see this?

* Don't know much about the beer sales tax, but I work in a place with a lot of illegals, and several times, I have been approached with the offer of tax free, (federal, state and city) cigarettes for half of what the going price is. If we can't stop truckloads of non-taxed cigarettes from getting here from Mexico, do you feel safe??? It could have been a truckload of nuclear waste material, or anthrax. But the illegals would find a way to get it here.

**
I think with several MILLION MILES OF DRIVING, MY VIEW ON THIS IS MORE VALID THAN THE LIMOSINE LIBERAL WHO HAS A DIFFERENT VIEW…..MY VIEW…..EXPERIENCE…..THE LIMOSINE LIBERALS VIEW….EMOTIONAL.



1 comments:

Blogger Phred said...

All I can say to that is.... AMEN.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator