Saturday, April 15, 2006
Letter to Vincente Fox
An Open Letter to Presidente Vincente Fox

Dear Presidente Fox,


My family and I are planning an extended stay in Mexico soon, but I plan to visit without the usual legal niceties like visas, passports, etc. In fact, we plan to just walk into your country at some deserted point along the border. In the reciprocal spirit of NAFTA, we would like the following arrangements to be made upon our arrival:

1. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
2. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws, and I don't think local cities or villages should bother me.
3. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from you to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.

This list is 15 items long.....TO CONTINUE READING

I found this hilarious but sad comic piece at
“the flying –monkey right blog”



1 comments:

Blogger Gunny John said...

Too bad he'll never see any such letter. We all know what his response would be as well, "hell no!" We're the only country that provides all of those amenities to criminal invaders.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator