Friday, April 28, 2006
I have featured the 'Day by Day' Cartoon strip at the bottom of all of my blog pages for a long time now. Many readers of Sanity's Bluff don't make it to the comic section of the Bluff, so when a 3 panel comic this good is created by Chris Muir, I want all of my readers to see it. In my humble opinion, this is Chris Muir's Best Comic Strip Yet. Keep up the marvelous work, Chris. Remember bluffettes and bluffers, the funny section of Sanity's Bluff is at the bottom of the page.........gotta scoot, gonna go to the opening of 'United 93', Yes, I'm taking a pass on the Neil Young Bash Bush Release Party.


5 comments:

Blogger AubreyJ......... said...

Yes... it is a VERY good one at that.
Thanks WL...
AubreyJ.........

Blogger Gunny John said...

Silly conservative. Doesn't he realize that you cannot combat liberals with common sense or truth? Sheesh.

Blogger M A F said...

Ah, comparing an illegal military invasion designed to overthrow a former US puppet dictator predicated upon cherry-picked intelligence, to those illegal immigrants who come to this nation with the intention of finding jobs and not overthrowing the puppet regime.

Thanks for the laughs.

Blogger Gunny John said...

Just go huff some more paint m a f. Or, pull your head out once in a while and look at what's really going on in the world.

WL, I seem to have created quite a stir with my opinion on the Rush situation. When I started the blog, I wanted more traffic and lively comments. I certainly got what I asked for! As usual, I enjoy your blog immensely. Please keep it coming.

Blogger Deadman said...

LMAO at the hypocrisy of the Left and the Right!

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator