Saturday, March 25, 2006
My guess is, It's too late to build one now

The hordes of illegal invaders and their leftist supporters are now rioting in my city.

Thank you, Jimmy Z. Carter, George H. Bush, William J. Clinton and George W. Bush!

You opened the gates, gave the invaders food, money, and use of our hospitals, schools and taxpayer paid for roads, now they are rioting in our streets. And I know you don’t have the backbone to stand up and say….”Go Home, to your home and apply for admittance.”

Remember the French Revolution?????? The lifted pikes were impaled with the severed heads of the politicians....royalty and illegal invaders.

Our government today is as unresponsive to it's citizens, (the legal ones) as the French Aristocracy was to the peasants (taxpayers) of France in the late 18th century.

You idiots....(me included)....why would you let such a perverted bunch of clowns have any of your hard earned money? They sit on their thrones of luxury, living large on the citizen’s nickel, in the town which does nothing but take from the taxpayers. Yes, I’m talking about Washington DC, a town the taxpayers of the USofA have bought and paid for over and over and over again. What do we get for our money? Screwed, left and right, and left right where the sin occurred. The BigWigs of Government think they are bulletproof and unreachable. They spend our tax money protecting their sorry behinds from the citizens they are screwing. Oh maybe we are so used to it, we can pretend we enjoy it. They look down on me and you. We are the unworthy, fit only for slaving away to keep them living in luxury.

Idiots all, but even idiots can learn.

3 comments:

Blogger Gunny John said...

Let them eat cake, right?

I cannot badmouth my CIC. However, I don't think that I need to. Rational adults everywhere see exactly what's going on.

Blogger Phred said...

Don`t get me started !

I agree... get out the pikes...

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator