Friday, March 24, 2006
intercepted emails
Here are some emails sent to Senator Richard Durbin soon after his June 2005 public rant.
You know the rant, when he talked about our nation’s military. When he stated that our military today (because of bush, of course) soldiers a lot like Hitler’s German Armed Forces or Stalin's Communist Red Army.
Yes I realize these are very old emails, but they just now came to my attention. Surely you remember how in June of last year, the number 2
(fitting) Democrat in the Senate likened America's treatment of the cold-blooded-killer islamic terrorists, YES, compared our treatment of them to the treatment that innocent Jews in Germany received by Hitler, and innocent Christians received at the hands of the liberal leftists, in the Soviet Gulags.

I have followed all of the email back links, and most of them are still active. I can understand it would be difficult for a terrorist to have a valid email for any amount of time. Here we go...............

*********************
Dear Richard,
Thanks for the kind words you said about the Soviet Gulags. To equate them to that small internment center at Gitmo, Cuba, is a stroke of genius. When you next talk to the C.E.O of Cuban Cigars Inc. would you ask Fidel to cough up a few Churchills…My credit line there has been reduced. Your enduring friend,
Vladimir V. Putin
Want to email V. V. Putin?
http://president.kremlin.ru/eng/articles/send_letter_Eng1a.shtml

********************
Dick, Dick Dick…..
I feel slighted that you did not equate Gitmo to my efforts in Iraq. But, thanks for the tickets to the Cubs game, I passed them on to a friend. Keep up the good work.
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
http://www.No/email/alwaysontherun.whew

********************
Dear Infidel Durbin,
LOL, had to call you one Senator, although you are one of my favorite infidels. We’ll make sure you are not on the A list when we take over the USofA.Thanks for the shipment of California Dates. Dates are rather scarce here at Camp Smelly Cave. (I have recently hired young boys to smoke cigars in the cave, to mask the smell) Don’t worry, I tell them, do not inhale. This cave thing is the pits. Even the goats are starting to look good.......LOL....LMAO.
Omar brings me the printouts of all the e-mail’s you send me, and posts my emails to you from the Islamic Charity Inc. account. Someday soon I hope to have internet use again. Stay in touch,Your friend,
Osama bin Laden

www.stillontherun.com

********************
DEAR DICK DURBIN,
I understand it is getting a little uncomfortable in D.C. or Illinois for you. Remember my dear friend,You are always welcome here in my little fiefdom. Next time the taxpayers send you on a junket, Make sure Libya is on your list of nations to visit. There will be an air-conditioned tent available to you, and some young dancing girls. Bring cigars please.
Moammar Gadhafi
www.thatwasclose.com.

********************
Dear Dickie,You owe me a few; I have had to run interference for you because of your latest outburst. I needed to apply a little weight to get a few hesitant convention subscribers to remain committed to Chicago for their conventions.I think a widening of the road to my house: and another blacktop coating on my long driveway, you know, if a federal project like that was included in the federal interstate road budget, that would probably square us on this matter. And of course some good cigars.
Mayor Richard Daley
Remember you can email me anytime at,
mayordaley@ci.chi.il.us

********************
Dear Honorable Senator,
Hey Dickie,Don’t sweat it. We’ll supply you with any legal advice you need, and represent you if the cowardly Republicans grow a spine…LOL…not a chance,…they’ll never do that. They are afraid of their own shadow.
Nadine Strossen
President ACLU
https://www.aclu.org/feedback/feedback.cfm

********************
Senator Durbin,
With all the uproar you have caused with your talk of Nazi’s etc., I may have to help ‘monitor’ your next election bid. We’ll pool our resources but you’ll have to let me know how big of margin you want to win by. And I have a close friend who loves the cigars you send us. Rosaline likes the ones with a natural Cameroon Wrapper. She loves African wrappers, or was that rappers? Anyway send plenty, Ted Kennedy cannot control himself, he always swipes a few when we party.Jimmy (born again) Carter
http://www.nps.gov/jica/pphtml/contact.html

********************
Dickie Baby,
I am sure it was inadvertent; But you left my torture chambers off of your list. No problem, but just remember who loves you baby…..enough to send you boxes upon boxes of cigars, cigars that no one on the other side of the aisle gets, not even Rush Limbaugh. Remember how to vote on Senate Bill 4143.Your bud,
Fidel Castro
www.bigbosswbigcigar.com

2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't spend much time in cyberspace.
We are at a friends house who has DSL, and were cruizing in the fast lane, when we happened upon your blog.
Don't know why, but, we had to stop and read all of your funny, yet serious speech.
Don't have a good picture of you, but you seem to love the country you live in right or wrong. That can be good or bad.
Even if you are wrong, you'll make a lot of people laugh on your way to hell.

Wendy and Lydia

Blogger Gunny John said...

Wow, that's waaaaay out there. I wonder what they were smoking?

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator