Saturday, March 18, 2006
Finally
Finally! A solution to a problem at Sanity's Bluff.
My wordiness was getting in the way of my creativeness.
Let me explain. Blogger(Google) is the best blog host on the internet, period: And the cost is reasonable(FREE). I am a longwinded blogger, so between my creative posts at Sanity's Bluff there are sometimes, long, boring rants of mine. Some people like the rants enough to read them, yet most people just surfing around the web...will leave a wordy blog as fast as you can say, "Test tomorrow on subjugating verbs". I have found that when I surf to a new blog, I always use the scroll bar to scroll rapidly through the front page of the blog. If there are no pictures, comics or flashing eye candy........I read a few sentences then quickly decide whether to leave or stay.
So the first page of a blog is so very important. If I post a longwinded rant, it buries previous creative material, and it is hard to balance words with fluff. I always liked those blogs that the blog author gives a little tease sentence, and then a link to the long winded rant; but could never figure out how to incorporate it here at Sanity's Bluff. Hopefully this problem is now settled, and this will make Sanity's Bluff, more enjoyable.
TO CONTINUE READING

3 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This does make sense. I will try to do this to my blog also, thanks.

Blogger Gunny John said...

I've thought about doing the same thing, but haven't had the motivation to do it.

You could disable comments on the "continue reading" blog and put a title bar up reminding folks to post comments on the original page.

Blogger Gunny John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator