Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Google Helps Feds Find Car Bombers
Or should that be Bomber's Car?
(Do car bombers have insurance?)
I'm so full of questions today.
Have you ever had one of those days
when you couldn't find a clue if you googled it?

I have had a time of it today, For starters I wanted to know if there was an automobile called, muslimobile?????
click to enlarge

When I finished driving my 400 miles today I wanted to investigate a subject that had been bothering me. I was thinking about the world and the world's cars. Many nations are defined by the automobiles that they manufacture for the world. Like in the USofA, Ford, Chevy, and Chrysler. In Great Britain, BMW's, Rolls-Royce, and Jaguars. In Germany, Mercedes and VW's. In Korea there is the KIA, and of course Japan's Toyota's, Nissans (Datsuns for the old timers like me), Acura's, and many many more. Then the thought occurred to me, "What about Cuba, Russia, North Korea, Ireland, Greenland, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Greece, Portugal or India???? Where are their automobiles? And what’s with the Oil Rich Nations that haven't been able to manufacture a car? So....I.....Goggled the question. You will have to click on the above and following jpeg's to enlarge them enough to read all of the goggled. OK, there is no muslimobile. Funny how God left trillions of dollars worth of oil under the sands of the Muslim Nations, and they didn't have a clue about it, until American engineers, businessmen and scientist's.....clued them in. I wish that had never happened. The world would be a much better place if the stupid Americans had not made the idiots of the middle east rich. If we had only left them dumb and dumber about oil, the world would be safer, saner, and well, nicer.

No muslimobile? Well what about truth in advertising....Is there a islamafacistsmobile?

Just when I was about to give up on finding an automobile that the oilmongers produce, I happened to google....islamobile....and bingo.
There at the top of the islamobile google was a link to;


You guessed it, a French Company that sells cellphones to the terrorists so that they can set off their suicide car bombs or roadside bombs.

You too can become a supersleuth, secret agent or informed citizen, Just google it until the truth is squeezed out.

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you put too much trust in Google. They do know everything about everything.

Blogger prying1 said...

Good post. Had to laugh except the ending sobered me up...

Blogger Lonnie said...

Great stuff...muslimmobile, aye? I drove the "anti-christ" for a few years in college...

Blogger Gunny John said...

What? The French cater to terrorists? I'm shocked! I never would have guess it!

Very entertaining post though.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator