Sunday, January 01, 2006
August 1999
You will have to click on these jpg's to enlarge them enough so you can read them.
When someone talks about terror, terrorism or terrorists around me, I think I have a handle on the subject.

Here is a photocopy of the victim impact response I wrote in August 1999. And you wonder why this blog is called Sanity's Bluff?

When you read this to the end, you will not know what I am talking about with the "only one bomb threat phoned into school"

The killers of my mother-in-law and father-in-law: my wifes mother and father, my daughters grandmother and grandfather....had only one thing on their police record. One of the twin brothers that killed these elderly, peaceful humans, had phoned in a bomb threat to the school he was enrolled at.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator