Saturday, November 12, 2005
HIGH RENT DISTRICT V 2.001.11.09
Sanity’s Bluff has been rented again.
With pleasure I announce the renting of Sanity’s Bluff to both a friend and mentor…. Phil Dillon, Prairie Apologist
Phil’s blog was the first blog I ever read, and it remains one of my favorite blogs to this day.
Come on now admit it……you occasionally read what you could never write. If I was to limit my reading to only those writers that were less talented than myself, I would quit reading. Think about what I just said.
I could never write on the same intellectual level as Phil, but I learn something every time I take the time to read the Prairie Apologist. Dah, maybe that is how we learn something.
No, you will not get a quick fix of frivolity, or a screaming rant from Phil Dillon, Prairie Apologist, but if you take the time to READ, you will be rewarded.
Phil uses a life time of truth seeking to bring into focus what is really important, and what is lasting.
NO, THIS IS NOT A RANT BLOG, LIKE MINE, BUT IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR TIME, SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAKING A FEW MINUTES TO CHECK PHIL’S BLOG.

3 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need instant gratification....not longwinded orators of dubious backgrounds. In me youth, worrying too much about the future, Leon, made bad BAD bad decisons, yet survived. Then it became apperant, and important!!!! memories of those years, are nothing more than childish now. Now I am old and wishin fer the youth I wasted.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you might find it interesting that Bitter Bitch's blog can be found here www.miss-ann-thrope.com

Blogger web_loafer said...

Myself, I could listen to the music behind the blog....Eric Clapton's 'I shot the Sheriff' for a few more months, but it is time to change.
I hope everyone likes my latest choice.
I don't just slap some music onto my blog, I take care to bring you the best.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator