Wednesday, October 26, 2005
I weep for Kansas

KANSAS….WHAT DO YOU KNOW OR THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT KANSAS?

KANSAS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST INFLUENCES IN MY LIFE, IF I AM GOOD; KANSAS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.
I WAS BORN IN A NEIGHBORING STATE TO KANSAS…… BUT HAVE LIVED MOST OF MY LIFE IN KANSAS. SINCE I AM A BIG COLLEGE BASKETBALL FAN, I DON’T WANT TO TYPE THE SEQUENCE OF LETTERS THAT SPELL OUT THAT NEIGHBORING STATE. BUT FROM THAT STATE CAME ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRESIDENTS OF THE USofA. HARRY SOMETHING OR OTHER.

YES, You probably have figured out by now that I was born in Missouri……ouch, it hurt just to type that sequence of letters.

I really should be sleeping now, I will be going to work soon, but I am so troubled. I was surfing around cyberspace and came upon an article written about the subjects, TOPEKA, KANSAS and HATRED.

To get an idea of why I am so upset...google this…..westboro baptist church.

Kansas is not a state populated with people that agree with, act like, or even talk like Fred Phelps.

I am going to be heavily into research on this matter in the future, but I want to state a few facts.

Kansas is not a state populated with people that agree with, act like, or even talk like Fred Phelps.


Here is a link….to an expose by the British News Organization….SkyNews……….follow it and weep, not for Kansas, but for Humanity.

Plain and simply stated…….this man (Fred Phelps) worships another god than I worship. MY GOD, (THE GREAT I AM) doesn't have any children that practice hate, be it Islamic Radicals, or Fred Phelps. Sometimes you don't have to guess about a persons motive....Fred Phelps is a hateful man, and I wish he was from some other state than Kansas.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31100-hate_251005,00.html

I am asking the world to forget and forgive all the hatred that this Bigot from Kansas has stirred up, and just think of me…..webloafer…..truckdriver…..human……Christian…..from Kansas.

Kansas, has been hated at different times for different reasons by different people.
Kansas, has been loved at different times for different reasons by different people.

I ask you to come back and follow my defense of Kansas vs Fred Phelps, as it unfolds at Sanity's Bluff. If you have any pictures you took of one of his hate protests, I would be interested in them.

I leave you today with a few names to counteract the poison of Fred Phelps from Kansas.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Dorothy
John Brown
Toto
Bob Dole
Al Landon
And ME.

7 comments:

Blogger web_loafer said...

fascinating at times???
OK point it out, when was I dull,
OK just the last one hundred times will do.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are complex; thank you for that

Blogger Phred said...

God`s word tells us that in the End Days, there would be false teachers and false doctrine...
Doesn`t make it alright..just explains why, maybe.

Blogger web_loafer said...

I really botched this article. The message was there, but it was some really bad writing. I am debating whether to leave it up, or put it in my draft folder. I have a very large draft folder. Any article I post, can be later achived to my draft folder and it can only be accessed by me then.
This is great for a writer like myself. Some times my articles read like something a tired, worn out and old truck driver would write.
A wise man, (my father), told me to weigh words carefully, don't mail the letter off until you reread it in the morning.
Any regular readers of Sanitys Bluff will notice that from time to time, I take an article off of the front page. I don't delete them, and I can archive them later. Some articles just don't deserve front page status.
I really and truely appreciate any and all comments that you leave here, and it is my goal to visit everyones blog, that comments at Sanity's Bluff.
What started out as a lark.....
has turned into a meadowlark......
Just a little Kansas insider joke.
One more thing.
Even in my terrible writings, there is truth as I see it. Sometimes the effort to communicate fails, but the thought that didn't get communicated, was the truth as I see it.
you all.......have a great awakening tomorrow morning, after a peaceful and restful sleep.

Blogger web_loafer said...

Some of our best writing happens in the comments section.
We are at our best as humans when we are addressing the question someone asks of us. Really.

booklover,
pia,
phred.

Thanks for visiting the bluff, this is a serious thing to me. How can someone expect to be loved by God, if they are hateful

Booklover in particular, perhaps you have never known a compassionate conservative....you know....one like George Walker Bush wanted to be, and still might become.
More love is spread by conservatives than liberals......that is a fact....but that does not mean that certain...and a few liberals.....don't do their best to spread love and not hate.

When Bush is retired, where will the Liberals channel their unparallelled and unbridled hatred. In my life I have seen hate, and seen more hate. Fred Phelps hates......he ran for office once in Topeka....guess which party he choose to run with?
The Conservative Kansas Republican Party or the other one? The Republicans would not let him run.

HE LOST THE ELECTION TOO>

Blogger Beth said...

Hey web loafer,

Thanks for pointing me to this post. I just heard about this group for the first time yesterday (behind the times I see!)

What an interesting group! They are completely deranged!!

It's not Kansas fault though :)

I enjoyed your post. I think you done good (g). And I don't think you are dull!

Blogger Beth said...

BTW - I think they are insane (did I already mention that? lol).

They spew hate at everyone. God forbid, but if I ever found myself in at situation in which they picketed a funeral of a soldier - I think I'd have a hard time restraining myself - but that's what they like.

The Bible teaches us that God is Love - if you know love, you know God.

So, in my mind, their proclamations that they know who God Hates (which is just about everybody) only implies that they know nothing of God.

Just my opinion

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator