Tuesday, August 30, 2005
WE ARE AT WAR

WE ARE AT WAR
WE WERE ATTACKED
AMERICA CHOOSES A LEADER
EVERY FOUR YEARS, AND IT IS THAT
LEADERS DUTY TO PROTECT AND DEFEND
ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE LAND.
WAR IS NOT PRETTY OR SANE
IT IS NOT PREDICTABLE
WE ARE AT WAR

The anti-war crowd is strange. Near the Presidents ranch we find a bunch of misfits who hate America. There we find the darlings of the media, Michael Moore, George Soros, and an assortment of sworn enemies of the USofA.
Well they are not my darlings.
The MSM has become a joke. Almost all of my Democrat friends at work, laugh at the one sided media.
The media likes polls, When will you take a poll about your own believability Main Stream Media?

From this point forward when you see MSM…referred to in my writings, I am not talking about the Main Stream Media. I have a new name to fit the initials MSM.

I will be thinking about the media as
MOSTLY SEWAGE MEDIA
For that is what it is.

6 comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Do you have any idea what war is like?

Do you have any idea what it is like to fight as a soldier knowing your Government has lied and manipulated the conflict?

If you did, you wouldn't be peddling the usual right-wing nonsence about those who have the courage to critisise their Country when they believe it is in the wrong. Those people are the true Patriots and you should join with them in asking, just for once, for Bush to tell the truth.

Hey web_loafer! Your email address isn't working. Could you email me at hairpinandarrow@yahoo.com? I have a web question I hope you will be able to help me with. Thanks, H&A

Blogger Red4Golf said...

You couldn't have said it better. You'll be getting a link from me VERY soon. Keep the faith, soon the lies will become so big that they will come crashing down on the MSM and those of us in the know will be standing tall.

Blogger AubreyJ......... said...

WL… I like that- MSM- “MOSTLY SEWAGE MEDIA”… That’s Great!!!!
AubreyJ……………

Blogger Kiley said...

Web_loafer: you're too damn old to have to worry about actually fighting in a war anyway, so I don't think your opinion counts for much.

Blogger Jay said...

I see you've run out of 'approved' photos provided by your geliebten Führer.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator