Friday, July 29, 2005
One more cliche!
I can't resist this one. I have to share it. We all know a lot of: and coin our own, cliches.
Here is one I just came across, and it has made my day. Every one has a favorite ugly cliche, truck driver cliche or a cliche about those we are amused by.

Yes, the "My cousin is so fat".........with the answering "HOW FAT?" bring us an almost forbidden enjoyment.

But, it won't always be so. Soon the ACLU will be attacking those that dare to use cliches, just as fiercely as they are attacking the Boy Scouts of America.

Here is my favorite of the day.

He had a face..............

Face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp.

Find this and gazillions more at http://www.clichesite.com/index.asp

1 comments:

Blogger David Schantz said...

I always liked, "when he was a child he was so ugly they tied a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him". The Question Of The Week has been posted. I hope you will stop by to answer it, some might think it is kind of ugly too.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator