Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Due to celebration, my post will be short.

I won.

What wonderful words.
Whether talking about,
winning the love of your life,
winning the race set before you,
winning respect,
winning approval,
winning another opportunity.

I hope you noticed that I didn't relate winning and war.
There are no winners at war, that is why I am so mad at
the muslimmasses for declaring war on America.
America will win,(there is not a doubt in my mind about that) but there will be no cause for celebration when the
Deed is Done, the war is won.

WHAT I AM CELEBRATING TODAY IS A WIN IN THE DIGITALLY ESSENTIAL CONTEST. YOU KNOW THE HAIKU CONTEST, WITH THE WONDERFUL PRIZE OF A PROFESSIONAL REVAMPING OF THE OLD BLOG.

Not only did I win one of the 4 revamps, I found a new form of enjoyment....haiku.
I love trying to say something with only 17 words..........

Me blog was so drab,
I was afraid to be seen
Relax now I can.

5 comments:

Blogger web_loafer said...

Thanks, PureMood,
I really mean it.
I don't know if you
entered the contest,
I mean like, your blog
Is pretty neat in it's own
way, so maybe if you entered
You were at a disadvantage, because
your blog didn't need much work...my blog
needed the help, so once again,
karma is.

Blogger Jay said...

Cool! Can't wait to see what your place will look like.

Blogger ~M~ said...

Congrats, Web loafer! Your Haikus sound very wise, like Yoda.

Blogger web_loafer said...

Thanks everyone,
I suppose this means that Kn@ppster will be mad at me, he was so sure he would win. Sorry Kn@pp, but my blog is in worse shape than yours.
Again thanks everyone.

Blogger AubreyJ......... said...

Well good for you my friend and I too can't wait to see the NEW LOOK!!! (I'm sure that Kn@ppster is happy for ya too...)
AubreyJ........

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator