Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Every Tuesday is Information Day
In last Tuesdays blog, I promised to start a series of Information Blogs. No, I haven't forgotten. I added the Second Weeks blog to the first of the series for the time being, scroll down this page to read the second installment. Soon I will design a completely seperate blog for information I want to share about my discoveries while "webloafing". I also have added a comic strip you will enjoy at the bottom of this first page. Check it out everyone. It is sure to be a big hit one of these days.

6 comments:

Blogger Troy said...

your site is making me more and more insane, i love it

Blogger web_loafer said...

Thanks Bill, I learned a lot of my sanity in S.F. in the early 1960's, East Village, N.Y.C. and other places of the 60's. (Note I didn't say insanity} My politics have changed through the years, but not my desire to at least listen to the other side of the issue. I went through your website, and you are a talented photographer, and catch good poses.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger web_loafer said...

I know, I sometimes get MayHam confused with AugustBeefSteak, You know wintercow.

Post a Comment

<< home

Find sex offenders near YOU



Advanced Meta Tag Generator